Sunday, September 8, 2013

Off I go!

It seems like I've been waiting for this moment my entire life. I couldn't be more prepared and ready to study in Paris for a semester and travel the rest of Europe. I'm looking forward to doing all the cheesy touristy things in the big cities, and also finding the hidden gems off the beaten paths.

I'm waiting in the Dallas airport right now to board my flight to London. From London I will fly to Amsterdam and take a train to Leiden where I will stay with one of my friends studying abroad. I am going to stay with her for a few days then travel down to Maastricht to stay with more friends. I'm so lucky to have friends studying all over Europe during this semester. It definitely makes traveling so much easier!

The next 24 hours will be a huge culture shock. I will literally be taking planes, trains and automobiles to my many destinations! Wish my luck!!!


3 comments:

  1. best wishes on your endevours sam. love ya lots. bring me some dirt so i know that you were actually there and kiss the ground for me too.

    aunt donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting...just signed up my 140 students for blogging accounts so will use yours as an example!

    I am so jealous and know you will have a blast! Keep blogging and be safe xoxo Jill

    ReplyDelete